Project Management Professional (PMP)
WHAT IS PMP?
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Environment & Process
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- General Management Skills
- Introduction to OR (Operational Research)
- Fundamentals of Costing
- PMI Professional Responsibilities
- Mock Tests
- Road Map to PMP Examination
Who will benefit from this course?
- Finance professionals from industries like Banking, NBFC, IT, Outsourcing, Auditing, Broking etc
- Professionals from any service industry/ Finance function within a manufacturing industry
- Anyone interested in enhancing their Quality and Analytical skills
- Students aspiring to make a career in Finance Industry
- Participants can equip Knowledge, Process, Methods, Tools and Techniques to manage Projects in time and within budget.
- Attaining PMP® certification is a big challenge—and a big career opportunity, once a PMP, the Participant is recognized across industries around the globe.
- This prestigious certification attests participant’s core knowledge based on Education, Experience and Examination.
- Participants will be awarded a 35 contact-hours R.E.P. certificate which is a pre-requisite for PMP Certification.
- This preparatory training is based on PMBOK 4th Edition, which is the official guide of PMI, global association of PMP.
- Will improve participant’s Efficiencies, by emphasizing importance of key objectives, milestones, deliverables and working within the constraints of scope, time, cost, and quality
- Businesses are becoming more projects centric and certified project managers are in demand.
WHO MUST ATTEND
- Regulatory affairs personnel Team Leaders, Project Leaders, Project Coordinators, Project Managers, Operations Managers, Production Managers, Planning Managers, Consultants.
- Individuals from Information Technology, BPO, KPO, Telecom, FMCG, Manufacturing, Constructions, Oil & Gas etc.
- All professionals working on any aspect of projects even if 'Project Manager' is not their official title
- Aspirants of PMP certification.
- Professionals and Students who are looking to educate themselves on PMP however not necessary going for the certification
- Applicant must undergo 35 hours formal training.
- Applicant with Bachelor’s Degree (or the global equivalent):
- Applicants must have a minimum three years’ professional project management experience, during which 4,500 hours are spent in project directing role.
- Applicant without a Bachelor’s Degree (or the global equivalent):
- Applicants must have a minimum five years’ professional project management experience, during which 7,500 hours are spent in project directing role.