Kaizen Training & Certification
Kaizen & Kanban are the Lean tools that are used to change the way the product is produced. They are used to eliminate the waste in the products being produced. The main goal is to create a “better” process by solving problems on a continual basis.
The Kaizen training course covers the following topics:-
- Kaizen- Definition
- The non-value adding activities in the organization
- Basic Problem Solving – Ishikawa and 5 Whys
- How to implement Kaizen?
- Examples of Lean tools to be used for kaizen events
Participant will be able to:
- Identify where waste (non-value added activities) can be found in a business
- Identify prioritized areas for improvement
- Design kaizen approach for incremental improvement
- Develop soft skills required by managers to both implement and sustain continuous improvements.
- Develop Improvement metrics
Organization will be able to:
- Provide quick response to changes
- Delegate responsibility to line workers
- Reduce the Cost
- Reduce Quality issues
- Quality Personnel
- Production Engineers
- Lean Personnel