Value Stream Mapping Training & Certification
Value Stream Mapping enables a company to identify and eliminate waste, thereby streamlining work processes, cutting lead times, reducing costs and increasing quality. It is a tool commonly used in lean continuous improvement programs to help understand and improve the material and information flow within organizations.
Participant will be able to construct As-Is Value Stream Maps, collect data and identify improvement opportunities.
This program is recommended for people from both service as well as manufacturing industry:
- Business Leaders
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Production Process Planning Engineers
- Six Sigma Greenbelts & Black Belts
- Quality Assurance Managers
- QA professional
- Business Excellence Leaders
- Improvement Leaders from BPOs/KPOs
- HR head