NSE Certified Quality Analyst (NCQA)
The NSE Certified Quality Analyst (NCQA) is a finance professional who has knowledge of quality tools and their uses and is involved in quality improvement projects, but doesn't necessarily come from a traditional quality area. NCQA modules have been prepared with a view to provide candidates the required application level knowledge and skills on quality thinking and quality tools such as Lean, 7 Steps of Problem Solving, Data Analysis Tools, and basics of Six Sigma in their everyday work. On successful completion of the course, the candidate should gain proficiency in executing small quality improvement projects, including collecting and analyzing voice of customer, gathering and analyzing data and re-engineering processes with a view to improving their efficiency and effectiveness.
Why should one take this course?
- To understand how quality relates to a professional in the finance world
- To understand the business relevance of Customer Focus and Quality
- To learn to apply data analysis and decision making tools in everyday work
- To develop an understanding of various popular problem solving tools and methodologies and learn a systematic approach to Quality Improvement
- To learn how to calculate productivity, and identify & eliminate different types of waste in the process
- To gain recognition through the coveted NCFM certification process
Who will benefit from this course?
- Finance professionals from industries like Banking, NBFC, IT, Outsourcing, Auditing, Broking etc
- Professionals from any service industry/ Finance function within a manufacturing industry
- Anyone interested in enhancing their Quality and Analytical skills
- Students aspiring to make a career in Finance Industry
What do you need to get started?
- Keenness to learn
- Complete the e-learning module on SSA's website
- Register for exam on www.nse-india.com
- Complete the exam succesfully
For queries please contact Mr. Sarfaraz G. Hussain, mob no:- 9870064786 email :- email@example.com