Lean Training and Certification
Lean RMAOR® methodology similar to DMAIC aims to study the end-to-end business value chain to identify capacity imbalances and non-value added activities. Through Value stream mapping the improvement opportunities are identified and addressed.
There are 5 different kinds of Lean programs for different levels of management; namely:
- Lean Primer
- Lean Foundation (Equivalent to Six Sigma Greenbelt)
- Lean advanced (Equivalent to Six Sigma Blackbelt)
- Lean Champion (Similar to Six Sigma champions)
- Lean Master (Equivalent to Six Sigma Master Belt)
Lean Belts shall be able to create As-is-VSM, identify improvement opportunities and create a Lean future-state VSM that will reduce inventory and lead time substantially.
- Different programs for different management levels